- how we collect personal data;
- what kind of personal data we collect;
- how we use personal data;
- how we store personal data;
- our responsibilities for third party websites we may link to;
- how you can access or request correction of your personal data;
- how long we hold personal data; and
- who you can contact for further information.
- "we" "us" and "our" means Wetta industries ltd providing you with our products or services;
- "you" means you, the person purchasing or using our products or services, or visiting our website; and
- "products and services" means all products and services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with information and access to our website.
Where we collect personal data from
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- from you when you contact us and request information about us or our products or services or anything on our website;
- from you when you place an order to purchase products or services through this website or provide feedback in an online survey or participate in any competition we may run;
- from you when you register on our website to receive our news and updates service or to access information made available only to registered users;
- through your use of our website and the services and functionality offered through it; and
- the agents and service providers that we may engage to assist with the provision of our products or services to you, or to carry out any of the functions mentioned above.
What kind of personal data we collect
We collect only the personal data you give us, and the other agencies and service providers mentioned above. This data may include your name, address, email address, and contact telephone numbers. We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website. If you participate, we will request certain personal data from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number), and may include demographic information (such as age range).
If you do not provide us any particular personal data that we may request of you from time to time, we may not be able to respond to your request for information or provide you with products or services that you order,
How we use personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to reply to your queries;
- to provide you with information about us and our products and services;
- to provide you with products and services you have ordered from us (including to supply, and invoice for, products and services ordered by you, and to collect payment);
- to provide access to information on our website made available only to registered users
- To provide follow up services related to products and services you have ordered from us;
- where you have entered a contest or participation in a survey that involves a prize, to administer the contest or survey, to notify winners and to award prizes;
- for our administrative purposes;
- to comply with relevant legislation and regulations; and
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time personal data is collected.
We may also share your personal data:
- with the agents and service providers that we may engage to assist with the provision of our products and services to you, or to carry out any of the functions mentioned above; and
- if we are requested to do so in the course of a criminal or other legal investigation.
We do not sell information which identifies you personally.
If it is necessary for your personal information to be given to a third party in order to supply you with our products or services, everything reasonably within our power will be done to prevent the unauthorised use or unauthorised disclosure of that information.
How we store personal data
We store personal data electronically and in paper form. The personal data is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security. In some cases third party service providers may store personal information on our behalf.
No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information transmitted from or to you. However, we will take such precautions to ensure the security of that information, as are reasonable to take in the circumstances, against loss, access, use, modification or disclosure except with our authority.
Cookies and Log Files
We may use "cookies" to provide you with access to tailored information and services on our website, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the website sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the website. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website, may be limited.
When you use our website, we may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We may use non-personalised statistics about the use of our website to monitor site traffic, to analyse trends, to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, to improve our website and to improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with the privacy practices of the third party websites our website links to. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each of the linked websites that you visit.
How you can access/amend your personal data
If you wish to access your personal data that we hold email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep about you. If any of the information is incorrect, you may request the correction of that information.
You may request that the personal data we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at email@example.com.
How long we hold personal data
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
Who you can contact for further information
|Privacy Contact Person:||Andrew Howell, General Manager|
|Address:||331A Flaxton road Rangiora 7400|
|Postal Address:||P.O Box 33 Rangiora 7400|